Yes, we do offer embroidery as a service, but not through our website. We are happy to assist with an embroidery order, but there are a few things to keep in mind.
- embroidery generally requires a 6 piece minimum. We recommend 12 pieces which is where you'll see a good drop in price.
- embroidery is typically more expensive than screen printing. The outcome on certain products is likely worth the extra cost!
- the production timeframe is longer. We will need 2-3 weeks depending on where you are located and the details of your order.
Please email the following details to email@example.com and a representative will be happy to assist with your request.
- logo (preferably as a high-resolution file)
- quantity needed
- product you would like to use
- due date (if you have a firm date of when the items are needed)
Tags: embroidery, stitching, thread, services, tackle twill, patches