Absolutely! We appreciate our customers who have a creative eye within the fashion world. Here are a few tips to consider before you get started:
- keep the number of colors per design minimal and limited to a single placement. This will help keep the cost down.
- order in bulk to maximize your profit potential - our key price breaks are 12, 36, 72, 124, 300, 600, 1100.
- consider ordering a printed sample prior to placing a bulk order. Keep in mind, a 1pc order vs a screen print sample is different. Contact us for additional information on how to order a screen print sample, which is the print method we most commonly use on bulk orders.
- order blank samples to ensure you are happy with your product selections prior to placing orders with your artwork included. Contact us for a quote on blank samples.
Here are some popular fashion-forward product recommendations:
- Next Level Premium Fitted Crew
- American Apparel Unisex Organic Fine Jersey Classic T-Shirt
- Next Level Tri-blend Crew
- Next Level Jersey Tank
- Next Level Ladies Tri-blend Scoop
- District Made Mens Perfect Tri Long Sleeve Hoodie
- District Made Ladies Perfect Tri Long Sleeve Hoodie
A common question often asked when discussing a fashion line is, can I print my own labels on the inside of the shirts? This is possible on brands that don't already have a printed label on them but keep in mind this is not our expertise. We would not remove any tag that comes included on the shirt. That would be your responsibility. Your best option would be to use products with tearaway labels, which are becoming more popular in the products we have access to. For a more thorough list of product options with tearaway tags and information about printing custom labels, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also click HERE for pricing information on neck labels.
Another option is for us to apply hang tags to your shirts. We do not print hang tags in-house but can apply hang tags you provide. The minimum purchase is 100pcs and the cost is $.10 each for hang tag application.
Please keep in mind, we are not a fulfillment or distribution center. We do not hold onto bulk orders and ship out 1pc orders as you receive them from customers. That responsibility is yours. We do not offer a storefront through our website for customers to purchase your designs at a price you set. Order collection and distribution will need provided on your end.
We'd love to hear from you and discuss your fashion line vision. Our team of professionals is willing and ready to guide you through the process of making your dream a reality!
Keywords: clothing line, fulfillment, distribute, store, shop, shopping, industry, brand, branding, tags, hangtags, label, purchase, ordering, popular, products, neck labels, selling designs, artwork, graphic artist, for profit, retail, resell, re sell, re sale, relabel